Access Insulations work with Local Authorities and Private Landlords to provide Loft Insulation to fuel poor residents in their local borough.
Local residents would need to be identified as fuel poor through a targeted programme approach. We can work together to develop a scheme which could potentially receive funding through ECO for the loft insulation.
Around 25% of a home’s heat is lost through the roof of an un-insulated property; therefore it’s advisable to get a good layer of insulation installed. Mineral fibre rolls are laid by our own fully trained installers to the required thickness in-keeping with current guidelines (100mm, 150mm, 170mm and 200mm).
To avoid mess and inconvenience, the insulation rolls are taken straight up to the loft where they are unwrapped for installation keeping any mess to a minimum.
The installation includes insulation to tanks and pipes and special care is taken to maintain ventilation between the insulation and the roof covering.
BENEFITS OF INSTALLING LOFT INSULATION ON YOUR SCHEME
- The insulation would help meet the minimum energy rating of E for rented properties
- Help fuel poor residents in your area
- Your residents homes would be warmer in the winter, cooler in the summer
- Less risk of condensation forming on inner walls
- Increase the value of your property
- Quick, clean and simple installation for your residents
- Effective for the lifetime of the building
- You are helping to reduce carbon emissions
- Clean, mess-free installation
For more information of how Access Insulations could assist you with your future energy scheme, please send your details to email@example.com